Donde duele, inspira.

Donde duele, inspira.
Donde duele, inspira.

martes, 12 de marzo de 2013

"I think... I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know. It's like a kaleidoscope of memories but it all just comes back... but he never does.
I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. It's not really anything he said or anything he did, it was the feeling that came along with it... And crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again but I don't know if I should.
I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright but I just thought... How can a devil  be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess i just lost my balance.
I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him, it was losing me...
I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario